Thursday

Kleinfelds Bridal Sample Sale!

I just received notice today of Kleinfelds annual sample sale! See details below.


(click image to enlarge)

If you don't live in the New York area, fret not my friends! There are other ways to get beautiful designer gowns for a fraction of the price! Consider it your environmental duty! Here are some of my favorite sources for pre-owned and sample gowns.

Bride Power in Newton, MA- this is where I bought my gorgeous Carolina Herrera gown. I saw the gown featured in Martha Stewart Weddings and fell to pieces over it. I searched high and low, to no avail. Brides from across the country were emailing the girl who wore the dress in the magazine to track one down! Alas, it was from 2004, and the fabric is no longer made. I looked on bridepower.com's website, and didn't see it. On a whim, I sent them an email, pleading with the girls there to keep their eyes out for this dress. An hour later, I received a response that they had the dress in stock, and that is the story of how I found my dress.

www.preownedweddingdresses.com Some are (as the name indicates) pre-worn, others are samples. It's fun to brows through the different gowns, even if you are skeptical about purchasing over the internet!

etsy- Look through their vintage gowns. There are some beauties! I recently featured one such dress that was selling for $350! And it was to die for!

If you are one of those girls who's looking for the princess experience, this isn't for you. If you're looking to save a boat load of money and be environmentally friendly, I strongly recommend you at least consider the a sample or pre-owned gown.

No comments: