Monday

Let's Face It...

I wanted to share with everyone my favorite, tried-and-true makeup choices. I don't paint my face every day, but when I do, I want a natural, not trying so hard look, and these products deliver!



Stila has a variety of smudge pots, but I particularly like the eyeliner. When applied with a makeup brush, this eyeliner givers your lids a smokey, sexy look.
Since the first time I purchased MAC lipglass, I've been hooked. Gives the lips a beautiful shine, and the selection of colors is awesome. Lasts forever!
If you haven't used Bare Minerals, make sure you get this starter kit. It's a great buy and the tutorial is worth watching. Evens skin tone without looking like you dumped a bottle of cover up on your cheeks. Beautiful!
Benefit's Bad Gal Lash is super! I use this every day! Makes lashes long and lush without looking like fuzzy caterpillars.
There is a reason NARS Orgasm blush is a staple for makeup artists; it really does look fantastic on everyone! I haven't bought another blush since trying this 8 years ago.
Shu Uemera eye lash curlers; cost a little bit more than the ones you find in the pharmacy, but so worth it. I've had mine for 7 years and still love it!
I've tried them all, and keep coming back to MAC's makeup brushes. So worth the investment; they last forever!

Do you have any go-to beauty products? Email me!

2 comments:

wishpot said...

I love Benefit BadGal Lash! A few favorite cosmetics, or go to's, are:

Givenchy Phenomen'Eyes: http://tinyurl.com/m9b7dn

Too Faced Lash Injection:
http://tinyurl.com/ln34oa

Rosebud Salve:
http://tinyurl.com/kohrvu

Thanks for your suggestions. Will have to check them out! :)

Cindy said...

I cannot live without my Rosebud Salve! If anyone has a lip gloss addiction (like myself), it is a must have. Can't believe i forgot it. Will have to check out the Phenom Eyes and Lash Injection. Thank you!