Friday

Free Vintage Postcard for DIY Save the Date!

I have collected a lot of vintage ephemera over the years. I love the colors and craftsmanship used to create the beautiful images.

Last night, I was going through one of my albums and came across this seashore vintage seashore postcard. I thought it would make a beautiful Save the Date.






(click on images to enlarge)

Go to http://www.freepremiumfonts.com/ and browse the thousands of different fonts and styles. There are a load of fonts with a vintagey postcard style. Go here for inexpensive postcard stock. Also, ask the post office teller if they can hand stamp each card; the card looks more old fashion when it's hand stamped than being marked up with bar codes. This DIY wedding project is fun and inexpensive! 100 stock cards are less than $12, and then the cost of the stamps and ink. LOVE IT!

No comments: