Wednesday

In the Bedroom

Boudoir photography is all the rage with the newly engaged. Most photographers now offer boudoir sessions, some even promote it heavily. I for one have mixed feelings about the whole thing.

I am an innately shy person. Some people may even say I'm a prude. I'd like to call it modesty, which is becoming as rare as a white tiger. Anyway, I digress. I've come across some boudoir sessions that are tastefully done, with a wonderful vintage flare. Others, well, I would be mortified to know photos of me with no more than a scarf covering my body are circulating the world wide web.

What I have here are the goodies. I wouldn't show them to my future in-laws, but I wouldn't be ashamed to let my mother have a peak at them either.




Pelaez Photography
The model, Sarah, was a former bride of Pelaez and agreed to doing their first boudoir shoot. The photographer captured the mood without completely disrobing the model.









I love the simplicity of this photo from www.boudoirphotography.com.uk. Check out their site for more beautiful, inspiring sessions!






If boudoir isn't your thing, consider a pin-up girl look. More is left to the imagination and still very sexy!


Whatever you decide, be sure your photographer is reputable and the shoot is done in a safe, comfortable environment. Make clear with him/her your wishes about sharing the images. And most of all, have fun with it!

No comments: