Monday

DIY Monday~Seed Packet Favors

I love a simple project. This one, courtesy of yours truly, is seed packs I designed for one of my wedding favors. It's easy, economical and ecological!



To make, you will need:

Box of small recycled coin envelopes. You can purchase kraft color in any office supply store or find assorted colors on Etsy. I Like 2 1/2x4 1/4 inch size.

Bulk seeds. I love heirloom vegetables, herbs and lettuces.

Instruction sticker. I designed mine to be 1 1/2 by 2 1/2 inches and printed on a label sheet.

Small glassine bags (for freshness!)



Now for the freebie part! I downloaded Darrians Frames from FontSpace and Attic from FreePremiumFonts. Play around with the frame and font sizes. I used 200 for the frame (turned 90 deg.) and 20 font on the front of the envelope.

Don't you just love the vintage, handmade quality? The font appears to be hand stamped. So cute for a garden or backyard wedding! And you can switch up the font and frame color depending on what sort of seeds you use.

No comments: