Tuesday

Inspiration Tuesday: Vintage Fabrics

I am so inspired by Etsy shop sohomode. DYING over these dresses! How gorgeous would they be for bridesmaids! I think I might! The fabric, the design, it's simply perfection.





{images from sohomode}


Got me to thinking about vintage fabrics and how to beautifully incorporate them into a wedding. Here are a few examples:



{image from martha stewart weddings}

I like a necktie that coordinates with bridesmaid dresses and overall design of a wedding. If you are having a tough time finding a fabric or print that you, visit Tie Crafters. You can send them your material and they'll custom make your ties to your specifications.



Sew these perfect little clutches for your bridesmaids! You can find a free pattern here. There are, however several other sites offering free patterns if you wish to have a different style.


{image from melissamusgrove}

Have I told you that I love vintage fabrics? Use beautiful, old-fashion feed sack material for your sewing projects. Etsy and Ebay have shops where you can find a variety of colors and patterns.


{image from country living}


These ideas can be beautifully incorporated into a garden or picnic wedding. Tweek the palette a bit for a gorgeous, rustic fall shindig!

No comments: