Monday

What's going on...

I'm checking in on all of my favorite sites today without disappointment. The women and men of the wedding world are stepping things up! Here are some of my favorites:

Vintage Glam is featuring Jill & Adam's chic Vermont wedding, photographed by Elisabeth Milay. Click here to see more beautiful photos from this set.




Over at Green Wedding Shoes is another gorgeous real wedding. The couple, Ainjil and Chris, had a wonderful vintage-chic wedding. The mismatched china and bridesmaid dresses gave it a real casual yet elegant look. The photographer, Jose Villa, did an excellent job of capturing the mood of the event. Visit Duet Weddings for more photographs.



Olivet has Martha Stewart's new Home Tour Series featured on their blog. I am so into this kitchen! And it's great to see how an entire house is pulled together in a cohesive way.



Have you come across anything interesting lately that you'd like to share? Shoot me an email and give me a heads up!

No comments: