Friday

Happy Friday! and Other Delights

The end of another week, and I wish I was on my way up to a little town in Massachusetts to go antiquing for some vintage odds and ends for my wedding. However, with fall just around the corner, a few trips out to The Golden Nugget flea market will do just fine!

{image from celeste photography}


Here is some goodness from the interwebs:

Seriously amazing handmade gorgeousness.

Tracy Reese, William Rast and Dear Cashmere sale here.

Two more days of awesome at Brimfield.

Deep dish pumpkin pie? Yum!

I adore British photographers; they have great senses of humor. Check out the fourth photo in the second set.

I'll take all of them, please.

A sweater clock? You bet!

1 comment:

lacey said...

for realz? a sweater clock for $400 only anthro. and loved that photographer! find one here in the states... NJ state. please and thank you.