Tuesday

Meghan, Trevor & a Great Big Tree

My future mother and father in law recently purchased a second home in Charleston, South Carolina, so out of curiosity I began checking out the area. As everyone know, the city is steeped in history and among the most beautiful in the world. What a delightful place to get married! Hmmm...

Which brought me across Meghan and Trevor's engagement photos, shot by the talented folks at Dreamland Images. I do declare, that is the prettiest ol' tree I've ever seen!





The location for the shoot was Angel Oak Tree Park, Johns Island, SC. The tree is thought to be over 1500 years old, making it one of the oldest living things East of the Mississippi. The symbolism, in my opinion, is beautiful for the occasion.

1 comment:

jess said...

that tree is AWESOME :)