Thursday

What's going on...

Here is a round-up of my favorite blogs posts this week:

Once Wed, my favoritest (i know, sic) wedding blog, makes it difficult for me to choose a single post, but this week, Emily has made it a little bit easier by featuring Paige & Kevin's delightful wedding, brimming with vintage floral prettiness, over three days. Be still my heart:

{photo by Charlie Star}


Green Wedding Shoes beat me to the punch by posting these fantastic nautical invitations designed by the bride:

{photo by Kella Macphee}

Olivet's post featuring the work of Christine Rudolph made my heart sing and belly hungry!



Lizzie and Jarrett's wedding via Snippet and Ink is so vintage and rad:

{photo by Greg Slick}


100 Layer Cake, you had me at Louboutin {Christy & Christian's gorgeous soft pink and apple green wedding}:

{photos by Jose Villa}

All of these posts make me smile~. Visit the links for some serious bliss.

No comments: