Friday

Blog Stalking and Other Adventures

A lot of awesomeness going on in the blogosphere and interwebs this week. Even though I have been super busy developing new features for brides {bliss}, I make time every day the check out my favorite sites. Go see for yourself. Instant gratification.

Laura & Bobby's delightful Maine wedding, shot by the super talented Erin Hearts Court, at 100 Layer Cake. LOVE all of the little details.

Janet & Matt's yellow, gray, and red and white gingham wedding (uh huh, just as cute as it sounds), complete with Vivienne Westwood kicks, via the lovely Jen at Green Wedding Shoes.

A 1930's style wedding awaits you at Once Wed. Small, intimate, but no loss of vintage wedding details.

I am out of my mind over the letterpress calendars over at Oh So Beautiful Paper. Please, please family and friends, no more daily tear-aways with unfunny jokes; I want one of these, please!

Don't forget: Majoie Press's letterpress invitation giveaway ends 10/05. Also, be sure to enter the New York City Engagement Shoot giveaway from A Bryan Photo, courtesy of Snippet & Ink; it ends today.

Nurture your inner housewife with one of Lievemarlene's fabulous new stock vintage dresses(I need the tartan jumper oh so bad).

I'm glad I tripped on to Bash Eco-Events blog (thanks to Cindi at Brass Paperclips; Paige has a brilliant eye for awesome. Case and point; the blue and yellow wedding she featured this past Wednesday. So not what you think!

Unbelievable paper cut map of NYC via Design Sponge. I can't even imagine how long it took to do. Absolutely a work of art.

New fall pret a porter collection from the lovely Elizabeth Dye.

Shoes. Nuff said. Here and here. Upping your credit card spending limit not necessary.

I adore Amy Bakes Cupcakes' blog. Not only do I want to eat every single one of her posts, she the type of gal anyone could be friends with.

Do you have ideas or features you've seen that you'd like me to post about. Hit my email.

Check back in later this afternoon for an apple cider inspired palette board I've been working on.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Deeelighted and honored to make your list of blogs worth stalking! I haunt your blog, myself, ya know. :)