Tuesday

I Heart Mr. Boddington

Ask me what I love about Mr. Boddington's blog, and I'll reply "where would you like me to begin?". Delightful invitations? Check. Cleverly written? Check. Fictitious man of mystery and intrigue working behind the scenes to improve the way we correspond? Check.

You have to check it out to understand what I mean {click on photos to enlarge}.

Mr. Boddington's is a stationer and paperie, not a calligraphy studio, so the folks there tip their hats to some of their favorite hands at scripting, including Tara Jones, Paperfinger, Queen Quills, and Calligraphics.

This darling coat caught my eye. Mr. Boddington's invitation suite further enhanced the art deco theme and vintage flair of the bride and groom's wedding. Photograph by Nelson Hancock Photography.

For more, go to Mr. Boddington's website. Be sure to take a peek at the lookbook, as well as the illustrious history of the man himself.

No comments: