Tuesday

Fab or Flop?

While doing my daily perusal of Ebay I came across this Betsey Johnson dress, and to be quite honest, I'm not sure of how I feel about it (I guess I can say that for most of her designs, come to think of it).  Anyway, to me it's a cross between a 16 year old's home ec prom dress project gone bad and bad ass. 


I saw killer BJ socks at Marshall's yesterday.  Definitely got me some of that (5 pairs for $6.99, duh).  This dress?  It's almost half off the original $1400 ($799) and the right girl could OWN this look, but let's face it, that girl ain't most of us, my not so square self incuded.  Check out more photos and info here.

1 comment:

Colleen D. Breedlove said...

I have checked out the wish list of dresses. How great the dresses are!!Plus the price point is just amazing. I also like to use white dress and shoes in wedding. Lovely dresses and fashion for wedding. Thanks for such a important post.
Wedding dresses