Tuesday

Pink Lemonade in the Shade

I love the combination of citrus colors for a summer wedding! So fresh and clean. Don't forget to ask your reception venue if the bartender knows how to make a pink lemonade and make it your signature drink!


from top left: image from martha stewart weddings; image from martha stewart weddings; ditzie cakes; j crew crewcuts dress. middle row: image from the knot; image from the knot; image from martha stewart weddings; polka dot shoe photo from jennifer skog; image from martha stewart weddings. bottom row: image from martha stewart weddings; image from martha stewart wedding; image from the knot.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE THIS!! The color combo is awesome! Makes my mouth pucker. Great job!

andie said...

THANK YOU BRIDES BLISS FOR ADDING MY PINK LEMONADE CUPCAKE PHOTO TO YOUR BEAUTIFUL COLLAGE POST! I AM VERY TOUCHED AND SIMPLY FLATTERED BY IT ALL!

YOUR'S TRUELY,
ANDIE
CREATIVE OWNER AND BAKER OF DITZIE CAKES!

SAY IT WITH CUPCAKES!
www.ditziecakes.com
http://ditziecakes.blogspot.com

Cindy said...

I LOVE Your work!!! it's fabulous!

andie said...

Hi Cindy!
I am so delighted to see that you considered adding my site as a good read! I love your site and inspirations as well and do check it every now and then to see those amazing weddings.... One day I hope!
You're the best!
~andie